Thursday, November 10, 2005

Terror Attack in Jordan


Yesterday I was shocked as everybody with the three terrorist attacks in the middle of Amman; I was about 850m away from Grand Hayyat Amman, I just cannot stand what happened, I guess I'm still shocked.

I don't know what kind of people would do such a thing, what were they thinking in, killing innocent people, for almost nothing. Is this Islam, is this religion, I guess this is madness, what did somebody who was attending a Wedding reception, to deserve this kind of death.

Does this kind of people know how it feels to lose someone you love, I guess they never loved anyone; one of our company girls lost her fiancée in one of the explosions, I just cannot imagine her feeling right now.

Hoping for a better life,

"I lost my father and my father-in-law on my wedding night," the groom Ashraf Mohammad said. "The world has to know that this has nothing to do with Islam."

No comments: