Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Machines Gone Crazy

Man, the tears are almost in my eyes. Today when I reached home, I found that the wind had made miseries in my house, it threw everything, it looked like an earthquake hit the place. After tidying up a little bit, I turned on the computer, and damn, the monitor didn't work, "there might be something with the cable", I thought, so I tried changing the power cable, but with no use, the situation is still the same, so I approached the monitor, and stuck my nose into it's back, "Damn!", I said, "The f****** monitor has burned, she's f****** dead", game over.
After 12 years of loyalty, and being the perfect monitor any man wants, it's the end, she's dead, she never had any problem of any kind, My GoldStar 1462GN is dead. Also given the fact that I'm almost bankrupt, I can't afford to bye a new one now.
So, I turned on the fan, to change the air in the room, after the smell of the dead, and BOOOM!, the fan turned into 6 pieces, flying all over the place, I couldn't explain what happened.
I was afraid to use any of the other machines, as I cannot afford another dead in my house, so I picked up my notebook, to write anything, just doing something, I had 4 pens, and yes, as expected, none of them wrote anything.
AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh, what the hell is going on today, everything is going crazy, aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant say nothing
iam sooo sorry for this :'(
tell me if u need any help

manar said...

this is wiered!! shed 7elak :D
luv..

Ala'a Ibrahim said...

Thanks for your sympathy
Yes, I might need some help, I need a 30' Monitor, flat, I guess Lacie would be a good brand :P

Anonymous said...

try fun directory :)
I love that place